Tuesday, November 27, 2012

girls' night


I've been moved for a while to the girls' house. I miss the boys; I've been in their house for almost a year now, but I'm so thankful to spend some time with the girls. Pray for their hearts, that these girls would learn (and that I would have the wisdom to teach) what true beauty is~that we together would learn to be lovely from the inside out. That we would discover and understand Who it is that makes us beautiful and learn how we can be truly beautiful in our actions and deeds. Pray that there would be God’s healing as He ministers to us in this house.  My prayer is that the girls would open their hearts to the Lord of power and justice and love for the healing of their hurts, rejections, and fears. 








1 comment:

  1. I was looking back over your blog as I work on organizing a certain project. ; ) Your heart for these precious ones is so evident. Although I know you are sad to leave the boys, I think the girls need you, too. They see so much to admire/emulate in you, and I will be praying the Jesus-ness of Mandy rubs off, in, and through each one. Sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete