Saturday, February 2, 2013

new adventures

I'm not good at easing into things, that said: I'm moving back to Wisconsin in about two weeks! I don't think that I have felt the reality of it yet. It has been a long decision process that started in late October when my parents visited. As hard as it will be to leave the kids (and Bebito and everything that is part of my life here), I have a deep peace past all of the unknowns. There are many small things that have happened that have set in place my return. I am excited to begin teaching in the States (Lord willing, prayers for a job are welcome) :) and I'm anticipating what the Lord has for me and my family. I have so many faithful and wonderful supporters; those who have supported prayerfully, financially, and emotionally. I am blessed to overflowing and thankful for all the Lord has done and is doing. There are two volunteers here who care very much for the children and I'm so thankful to know that they are here and dedicated to the well-being of the kids. Thank you everyone who  has been reading and I plan to continue to blog as I remember stories and things from my time here. I am also anticipating and planning trips to Africa and Haiti and will be sure to share everything along the way ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment