Wednesday, October 24, 2012

heads

...there is no soft way to break it to those of us from America (lice scares us to pieces)..but we have been having our own little usual small epidemic here...I was picking lice out of the little guys hair (the hair clippers are broken) and then little D wanted to check mine...after looking through like a little champ he gleefully informed me that I had lice, and some little black spec that he (somehow) found, AND I had dandruff (thanks to our salt-water showers)!! He proceeded to literally rip out the (lice?) which, upon investigation, was just junks of my hair. After about the third hunk of hair~he was then banned from touching my head ever (not really but it was one of those days)

Wanted to share so that you can form a "picture" of some of our bonding moments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment