Monday, October 8, 2012

Today We Rejoice for We Know to Whom We Belong

Today at kids' club one of the young workers from Casa (9 years old who helps with the little, little kids) asked me if she could come every week to help. In Spanish she said, "because working with the kids is beautiful"! My response: YEESSS!!!!! Si! I am so blessed to see her young heart giving time to the Lord's work~and wanting to give more. My heart is jumping for joy ;) Also, the older kids, in kids' club, were writing out prayers. One of the boys wrote, "thank you God for being with me and a full life and help me know you more." This coming from a boy who lives in make shift house next to the dump.

 We are just clay jars and will turn into the dust that is so abundant here BUT, inside we have The Treasure and we are Treasured. I long to know that everyone in our small neighborhood hears the clear, life-giving Gospel. Please pray along with our little ministry team for a harvest of souls.





2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about everything that is happening for you guys! Praise Him for He knows exactly what He is doing and your obedience is allowing for Him to reach the hearts of the people of Peru! YAY!
    I am sorry for your struggles but I am so thankful and blessed by your willingness to admit your failures and to allow for God to move in and through you in mighty ways! Praise Him!
    Yay for the adoption! I have been waiting to hear of this great news and I celebrate with everyone for God is so faithful!
    I love and miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Vincent juma from Kenya and we run a community based organisation are are currently running a opharns feeding program where we feed 30 orphans from a nearby neighborhood and primary school.
    We offer lunch time meals twice a week that is on Tuesday and Thursday and it's voluntary work from our pockets together with a team of 8 committee members,I would like to invite you to join us in fulfilling our lord Jesus Christ call to feed and love orphans,for more information contact me via email vinydejuma@gmail.com or cell phone number+254-727511510

    ReplyDelete